Friday, June 22, 2012

Bright and Sunny


(Rip Curl - Hat, Forever21 - dress, forever21 - shades, Fiorelli - sling bag, roxy - backpack, VNC -sandals)

Up north of Luzon Philippines, from surf spot LU (La Union) to Laoag, For me the Important thing for traveling are, One is a hat for sun protection especially for your face and this type of hat can go from beach to city and Second is a versatile classy sling bag,  that can hold my money, phone or any necessity things that I need easy access to, also I can use this type of bag for city tour so that I do not have to bring my backpack with me and last is this can go from day to evening with the use of the other chain strap inside it. Clutch bag can make you look classy and sophisticated, this is why us woman loves it beacause this make our outfit more different and fun :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment