Monday, July 2, 2012

Black and White Affair










Finally my ate/ best friend was married, i can still remember when she was walking down the aisle i cannot help myself  na umiyak (cry cry cry), i am so happy for her.  Even if she has a wedding coordinator she still make sure that every detail counts. All the planning was worth it, from the wedding gown, entourage, groomsmen, wedding car, prenuptial pictures,catering and up to the smallest detail was executed perfectly. When i am about to give my message to the newly weds i know i am a sucker on this so i prepare my speech in this case i will not stutter but guess what my tears started falling again and my long speech became short speech, oh well. Greetings from Dingdong Dantes and Tony Gonzanga(local celebrities) surprise not only the newly weds but also the guests

No comments:

Post a Comment